- External Weather DataOutside temperature and humidity directly affect building comfort and energy costs.
- Internal Building Temperature DataTemperature and humidity inside a building is the starting point for providing comfort and energy savings.
- Electricity DataEnergy usage at any particular time is measured in Kilowatt Hours KWH (power consumption of 1,000 watts for 1 hour). This is an energy usage hard metric that drives Builddie™ operation.
- Occupancy Data Of BuildingThis data identifies whether or not the building is in use. Describes how many occupants there are, where they are in the building, and their comfort needs.
- Equipment InformationTells how many plugged devices and systems (heating, ventilation and air conditioning [HVAC], lights, TV, appliances) are operating. Tells you if there are any equipment problems that require maintenance or equipment replacement.
- Record AnalysisBuilddie™ takes occupant preferences into account, continuously learning your needs and patterns. If you had an energy analyst at your kitchen table, they could maximize your comfort while minimizing your energy cost.
Builddie™ always prioritizes occupant comfort while working overtime to save you energy costs.
Builddie™ responds intuitively to your changing needs, recognizing your usage patterns.
Builddie™ recommends adjustments that eliminate energy waste while keeping you comfortable.
Builddie™ shows you—in visual form, not technobabble—everything you need to know to manage energy usage/cost.
Builddie™ “diagnoses” your residence and suggests preventive measures that can proactively save you energy usage/cost.
It monitors all equipment and systems so your residence runs as efficiently as possible.
- Environmentally friendly
Builddie™ identifies inefficient energy usage in indoor temperature and lighting—allowing you to address the cause.
Builddie™ can be programmed to automatically complete tasks that improve the functioning of your residence.
Builddie™ monitors your monthly energy consumption—helping you save on energy costs.
Builddie™ tells you when equipment requires maintenance, an energy consumption audit, or replacement.
Builddie™ gives homeowners the ability to customize settings and to “learn” from past experiences.
- Prevent leaky loss
Did you know that the average household can lose up to 90 gallons of water per day, resulting in 10,000 gallons of water wasted per year? Builddie helps you identify and stop leaks before your money floats away.
- Prevent water woes
Water damage from appliances and plumbing issues is a leading cause of insurance claims, averaging $6K-$10K each time. Builddie helps you stay a step ahead of potential issues to protect your home and your budget.
- Improve indoor comfort
You may not know it, but your thermostat can help save you money. Beyond simple on/off, programmable features, Builddie controls connected devices work to support your budget’s comfort level.
- Puts you in control
Comfort means different things to different people. Like whether 67° is too hot or too cold. Or knowing your indoor air quality delivers a breath of fresh air. Builddie puts you in control of what makes you comfortable with helpful insights to common issues whilst at the same time making sure you use less energy to achieve your goals.
Now that you know more about Builddie’s Benefits, click on Builddie’s Beliefs to learn more about what drives us to offer Builddie to the market.Builddie’s Beliefs